If the import task is interrupted for any reason (stopping the service during processing, system crash, power failure, etc.) it is possible that some, but not all, of the records contained in the import XML file would have been inserted into the OC_Import database. If this occurs the user must delete the existing records from the OC_Import database prior to reprocessing the import.
Use the following instructions to remove the incomplete date:
- View the log file for the import task that was partially imported.
- Record the Batch ID number.
- Open the SQL Query Analyzer.
- Select the OC_Import database.
- Delete the import records from the “Import” table that match the batch ID recorded in the log file.
- Create a new import task and import the XML file that had previously failed.